The research-backed playbook for customer relationships.
- Get to know your customers inside out, appreciating their true worth to your business over time.
- Strike up conversations with your most loyal customers, build a genuine connection and discover their real needs.
- Harness the power of data to seek out and attract amazing high-value customers with personalized engagement.
- Nurture relationships with the right customers and recognize when it's time to engage or let go.
- Clearly prove how your strategies will bring in greater profits while leaving competitors and their short-term thinking behind.
Praise from Experts
New York Times Bestselling Author
"I’ve been waiting twenty years for this book! Converted explores how to use data the right way to win customers’ hearts. This book is simply a must read."
Professor of Marketing at Wharton
"A wonderful guidebook on building profitable customer relationships. Whether you’re just getting started or an experienced practitioner, this book is invaluable."
Frank V. Cespedes
Lecturer at Harvard Business School
"Converted explains how to make better business decisions. Essential reading for anyone seeking returns from their growing investments in their data."
Chief Marketing Officer at Zillow
"Neil offers real-world examples and tangible ways to better understand your customers, create a culture around them, and empower employees to make great decisions."
LOVINGLY FEATURED BY
About the Author
Neil Hoyne has served as an analyst, researcher, inventor, lecturer and, in his words, the father of many forgettable slides of glossy funnels and Venn diagrams. A witness to and participant in billion-dollar successes, and instructive failures, all in the pursuit of building indestructible customer relationships through digital media. A key player in the executive rallying cry to be more “data driven.”
As Google’s Chief Strategist, Neil has had the privilege to lead more than 2,500 engagements with the world’s biggest advertisers. His efforts have helped these companies acquire millions of customers and generate billions in incremental revenue. Immensely proud of the degrees he’s earned from Purdue University and UCLA, Neil returned to academia as a Senior Fellow at the Wharton School and as a Trustee at Purdue University Global.
An enticing new companion for the best-selling book.
A groundbreaking book ignited a revolution in customer relationships, revealing the power of genuine connections. I'm working on a new companion to take you even further. Join me in this transformative journey as we reshape the future of business. Arriving in Fall 2023.